Compatibility with previous generation of airport extreme
I currently have 2 airport extreme base stations these are configured with the radio set to 5 ghz as a single wireless network. can i introduce a airport express into the same wireless network but have this airport express transmitting on both 2.4 and 5 ghz simultaneously or will it be restricted to 5 ghz due to the older airport extreme configuration.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use my previous generation Airport Extreme with this one to extend my network's range?
- Asked by Steve M from South Burlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my previous generation Airport Extreme with this one to extend my network's range?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Backwards compatible to previous generations?
- Asked by Kevin E from Mount Prospect
- Flag as inappropriate (Backwards compatible to previous generations?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…
No answers yet