What is the warranty for this charger? How about the batteries that comes with it? Does the batteries have a warranty of 10 years?
3 Answers from the Community
The Apple Battery Charger comes with the normal Apple One-Year Limited Warranty. If the Apple Battery Charger malfunctions under warranty, you must set up service. Current service options are:
Whole unit replacement through an AASP or Apple Retail Store
DIY replacement through AppleCare support
- Answered by Thomas P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The batteries have a life of 10 years and a warranty of one year. You can read Apple's warranty stuff at Apple dot com slash support. You can also return it unopened for a full refund within 14 days of purchase.
Hope this helps,
You You Xue
- Answered by You You X from Millbrae
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Standard 1 year Apple warranty.
- Answered by Patrick P from Omaha
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is battery charger under warranty?
- Asked by Lonelyn R from Taguig City
- Flag as inappropriate (Is battery charger under warranty?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
is there a warranty for this?
- Asked by Noa B from Mareeba
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a warranty for this?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter