f I upgrade from Leopard to Snow Leopard, will my windows XP partition or any of my documents either side be erased? I use MVWare Fusion 2.0.
1 Answer from the Community
If you install Snow Leopard then all your data will likely remain on the computer. Before any Operating System upgrade you should make a full backup of the computer using an external hard-drive and Time Machine (included in 10.5 Leopard).
Snow Leopard simplifies the install process and prevents users from accidently clicking Erase and Install instead of Upgrade. If you are worried about loosing data, visit your local apple store to talk about data backup options for your computer and have them show you how easy Time Machine is to backup all your data.
- Answered by Thomas F from Marstons Mills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this cord solve 2.0 USB Ports possibly lacking on pc to recognize device to sync for Ipod neno 5th gen on windows XP to Itunes
- Asked by James H from Ellenwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cord solve 2.0 USB Ports possibly lacking on pc to recognize device to sync for Ipod neno 5th gen on windows XP to Itunes)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?
- Asked by Barbara N from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
No answers yet