f I upgrade from Leopard to Snow Leopard, will my windows XP partition or any of my documents either side be erased? I use MVWare Fusion 2.0.
1 Answer from the Community
If you install Snow Leopard then all your data will likely remain on the computer. Before any Operating System upgrade you should make a full backup of the computer using an external hard-drive and Time Machine (included in 10.5 Leopard).
Snow Leopard simplifies the install process and prevents users from accidently clicking Erase and Install instead of Upgrade. If you are worried about loosing data, visit your local apple store to talk about data backup options for your computer and have them show you how easy Time Machine is to backup all your data.
- Answered by Thomas F from Marstons Mills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this have any protection on the sides of the sleeve or is it just leather ?
- Asked by Ryan K from Broomfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have any protection on the sides of the sleeve or is it just leather ?)
- Asked about: Decoded 11" Leather Slim Sleeve
Is the AR Drone 2 compatible with ipad air 2? Its not listed in the compatible devices?
- Asked by Robert K from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the AR Drone 2 compatible with ipad air 2? Its not listed in the compatible devices?)
- Asked about: Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Power Edition Q…
is the upgrade from snow leopard to lion free?
- Asked by Philip S from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate (is the upgrade from snow leopard to lion free?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)