i have Mac OS X version 10.5.8 and the processor is 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. do i need to purchase the full version of Snow Leopard to get the Lion
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you must have at least Snow Leopard 10.6.6 installed to get to Lion 10.7.x. See Apple Support document SP629 online for Lion's tech specs. You can upgrade your 10.5.8 to 10.6.x with the $29 retail box package available at the Apple Store online or in your area - and all updates to 10.6.8 are online and free.
- Answered by David D from Monterey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Bobby L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a Mac OS X 10.5.8 and i want to update what should i do?
- Asked by Yariana F from Wesley Chapel
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mac OS X 10.5.8 and i want to update what should i do?)
- Asked about: Mac
Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8
- Asked by Elizabeth R from I Lion
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)