2 Answers from the Community
"Snow Leopard" is Apple's codename for OS 10.6.
The disc may actually be OS 10.6.3, but when installed, simply go to the Apple Menu and select Software Update and it will update to OS 10.6.8.
(Note: Some internet references indicate that it is not recommended to attempt to "downgrade" a Mac introduced after the release of Lion, as Snow Leopard may not support all features of the newer hardware.)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's probably 10.6.3. After installing this you can use Software Update to upgrade to 10.6.8.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work with my macbook pro 10.6.8 ?
- Asked by Leah M from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my macbook pro 10.6.8 ?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…
does it work with os 10.6.8
- Asked by Robert S from Oakley
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with os 10.6.8)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Does this work with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Cale D from Waterloo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme