1 Answer from the Community
Boot Camp is included on either the Mac OS X Leopard Install DVD or the Mac OS X Snow Leopard DVD. Either way, Boot Camp is installed when you install the main Mac OS X System. The Boot Camp Setup Assistant app is located in /Applications/Utilities. Launch this assistant after you have installed Mac OS X. If it says you need to update your firmware to the EFI version, then if I remember correctly, you just have to run Software Update, and it should come up as some sort of Firmware update to do with your Mac type. After that re run the Boot Camp Setup Assistant and it will guide you through the Boot Camp Setup.
I hope that this has answered your question.
- Answered by Alexander C from Wilburton, Ely
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the apple keyboard with num pad work with bootcamp?
- Asked by Hilary J from Collingwood
- Flag as inappropriate (does the apple keyboard with num pad work with bootcamp?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad …