what are the changes to the multitouch gestures?
i'm using 10.5.8
my trouble with multitouch is when scrolling vertical in a spreadsheet (openoffice) it has an undesirable lateral scroll.
is there a way to turn off the two finger lateral scroll just for openoffice?
can i change the rate of lateral scroll globally?
I would also like to eliminate the pinch zoom in/out in the spreadsheet as it drives me crazy.
does any of this work different in 10.6?
are there any 3rd party solutions that work with 10.5.8 or 10.6?
thank u sooooo much! this would make my mac experience so much better!
1 Answer from the Community
In Snow Leopard, every multi-touch gesture has the checkbox for you to turn it off. You also can get, for Snow Leopard only, Bettertouchtool and/or Jitouch.
- Answered by Matthew M from Pleasanton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how much can I customize gestures and presses?
- Asked by Norton R from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (how much can I customize gestures and presses?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
No answers yet
What changes with lightning connector? I mean, is it better than the normal jack for any reasons? Or it is exactly the same thing?
- Asked by Giovanni F from No
- Flag as inappropriate (What changes with lightning connector? I mean, is it better than the normal jack for any reasons? Or it is exactly the same thing?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector