Does this display work with the Late 2012 iMacs (5mm edge)?
Looking to get confirmation from someone that this display works with the new Late 2012 iMacs, as this computer is not listed in Question #3 of the Thunderbolt Display FAQ: support.apple. com/kb/HT5219
I realize this list just describes computers that have Thunderbolt ports, which the Late 2012 iMacs obviously have. The reason I am concerned is that when the Late 2012 iMacs were available on the online Apple Store for configuration, the Thunderbolt Display is not included as an option. So then when checking the FAQ, I saw these models of iMacs were not listed.
Anyone with the ability to verify these displays work with the new iMacs please let us know, thanks!
- Asked by Dan B from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this display work with the Late 2012 iMacs (5mm edge)?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it does. I have one connected to mine.
- Answered by Miguel P from Pasig City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hello – Will the "old" version of the superdrive, MD564ZM/A, work with a late-2012 iMac? Thanks in advance.
- Asked by Beth T from Vallejo
- Flag as inappropriate (Hello – Will the "old" version of the superdrive, MD564ZM/A, work with a late-2012 iMac? Thanks in advance.)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
is it good for yosemite 10.10.2
- Asked by John L from Chillicothe
- Flag as inappropriate (is it good for yosemite 10.10.2)
- Asked about: HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer
No answers yet