Does this display work with the Late 2012 iMacs (5mm edge)?
Looking to get confirmation from someone that this display works with the new Late 2012 iMacs, as this computer is not listed in Question #3 of the Thunderbolt Display FAQ: support.apple. com/kb/HT5219
I realize this list just describes computers that have Thunderbolt ports, which the Late 2012 iMacs obviously have. The reason I am concerned is that when the Late 2012 iMacs were available on the online Apple Store for configuration, the Thunderbolt Display is not included as an option. So then when checking the FAQ, I saw these models of iMacs were not listed.
Anyone with the ability to verify these displays work with the new iMacs please let us know, thanks!
- Asked by Dan B from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this display work with the Late 2012 iMacs (5mm edge)?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it does. I have one connected to mine.
- Answered by Miguel P from Pasig City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the Magic Trackpad 2 work with my iMac 27-inch, late 2012 computer?
- Asked by Gregory D from Livermore
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Magic Trackpad 2 work with my iMac 27-inch, late 2012 computer?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
Does this controller work with the Mac (late 2012)?
- Asked by Barry R
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this controller work with the Mac (late 2012)?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming …