What cables/adapters do I need to connect two Thunderbolt Displays to a new Mac Mini? Would like to have dual monitor set up.
1 Answer from the Community
The second Thunderbolt display can connect directly to the first Thunderbolt display (in a daisy chain fashion) as each display has a Thunderbolt port. So you do not need any additional cables !
- Answered by Alastair M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What Cable is required to connect new MacPro to an NEC PA271W monitor?
- Asked by Debbie C from Mill Bay
- Flag as inappropriate (What Cable is required to connect new MacPro to an NEC PA271W monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
can I connect a new mac mini to my iMac (17 inch)
- Asked by James M from Holyoke
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect a new mac mini to my iMac (17 inch))
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…