What is the dpi of the thunderbolt display? Is it equlivient to a HiDef monitor/display? Those are usually labeled in dpi.
1 Answer from the Community
The 27in thunderbolt display has a 16:9 aspect ratio, so the screen is approx. 23.5x13.2in in size. With a resolution of has a resolution of 2560x1440, this adds up to about 109ppi (pixel-per-inch).
- the 27" iMac with 5K retina screen is 218ppi
- the 15.4" Macbook Pro with retina is 221ppi
- the standard 15.4 Macbook pro is 110ppi
Keep in mind though that the perceived definition of a screen depends on the viewing distance, so you want to consider that in your comparison as well.
- Answered by Alex B from Kirkland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the scanner dpi for this model? Is it the same as the 8620?
- Asked by Sharon W from Half Moon Bay
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the scanner dpi for this model? Is it the same as the 8620?)
- Asked about: HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One …
What is the resolution of photos that iPad air takes?
- Asked by Kateryna B
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the resolution of photos that iPad air takes?)
- Asked about: iPad
Will this support dual 2560 x 1440 monitors that have Display Port inputs?
- Asked by Adrian D from Ermington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this support dual 2560 x 1440 monitors that have Display Port inputs?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Express HD Doc…