Do you have to have the airport pluged in to a power supply or does it work off usb?
2 Answers from the Community
You must use the power cord that came with the Airport and plug it into an appropriate electrical outlet, It does not work off USB. The USB port is only for use with an external hard drive or printer.
- Answered by Charles M from Waxhaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It needs to be plugged directly in a 220 V power supply.
- Answered by Johan R from Shelley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Power Supply voltage question
- Asked by David C from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Power Supply voltage question)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
my power supply model is A1343 so this power supply works for me ?
- Asked by Jonas A from Guarulhos
- Flag as inappropriate (my power supply model is A1343 so this power supply works for me ?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…