Can I connect my Airport Time Capsule to my WD media player
I already have a large collection of movies in mainly avi format, and I would like to store my movies on my Airport Time Capsule. I don't really want to go through the arduous task of converting ALL my movies to apple format, Can I connect my WD Media Player to the Time capsule via USB cable, and play my movies through that (ie media player accesses the Time capsule like an external hard drive)?
- Asked by Jo-ann F from Salisbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my Airport Time Capsule to my WD media player)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can connect your Time Capsule to your existing media player. There are 2 options:
1. Connect your Time Capsule with your Media Player by a USB connection. (You will need a 2 way USB lead means USB ports on both the sides of the lead).
2. If your Media Player is capable of Wireless Internet, and your Time Capsule is also on the same network, you can simply see your Time Capsule in the network section of your Media Player and connect from there. It will appear as a hard disk in your media player HDD list.
- Answered by Muneesh K from Midland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this to connect my PC to AirPort Time Capsule?
- Asked by Venice C from Antipolo City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect my PC to AirPort Time Capsule?)
- Asked about: USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
how many airport devices can i have connected to a time capsule
- Asked by Helen R
- Flag as inappropriate (how many airport devices can i have connected to a time capsule)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac
- Asked by Kenneth R
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…