Do you have to connect the speakers to the computer via USB or can you use the 3.5mm jack?
1 Answer from the Community
You can use the 3.5mm jack, but I don't know why you'd want to. The digital to analog conversion that happens in the speakers preamplifier/amplifer section using USB will likely yield higher sound quality than that of a computers preamplifier in its soundcard. Unless your computer has a "line out" which is different from a headphone out, I'd choose the USB.
- Answered by Matt P from Champlin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how can i connect my apple Tv to my logitech 2.1 speakers through its 3.5mm jack
- Asked by Shiva Rahul B from University Park
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i connect my apple Tv to my logitech 2.1 speakers through its 3.5mm jack)
- Asked about: Belkin 6' Digital Toslink Optical A…
Will this support volume control to headphones using the 3.5mm jack?
- Asked by Michael J from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this support volume control to headphones using the 3.5mm jack?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White