Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this cable use plastic or quartz fibers?
I know that optical cables usually use quartz fibers, but sometimes plastic fibers are used to cut costs.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable use plastic or quartz fibers?)
No answers yet
Would this cable work on iMac connect to logic tech z 906 speakers ?
- Asked by Phong T from Collingwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this cable work on iMac connect to logic tech z 906 speakers ?)
Can I use this cable to connect my Apple TV to my Bowers and Wilkins A7 speaker system? Using the adapter of course.
I am trying to connect my Apple TV to my A7 speakers using this cable and it does not seem to be working at all. Help!
with the new Imac having no CD drive, i want to be able to add Office for Mac onto it. Can I connect my macbook to the Imac via this optical cable?
Does the iPod classic (6.5th gen) have optical output on the headphone jack? Can I use it with a TOSlink cable to get digital audio? Thanks
do I have to use the optical output for sound or is there another alternative?
I have many albums on my IPAD and just bought an apple TV. I would like to play the music on my stereo system which is a Yamaha receiver but it is an older system and it dosen't have an optical audio input. Is there a way to connect the apple TV to the receiver without the optical audio cable ?
- Asked by Harris S from Sedro Woolley
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to use the optical output for sound or is there another alternative?)