Similar questions from the community
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
Does the battery drain faster when a Macbook Pro is paired with a Magic Mouse?
Some devices such as cellphones drain a whole lot faster and heat up when bluetooth is left on. My concern is that I may be wasting battery life when I leave the bluetooth on for the Macbook Pro just for a wireless mouse.
- Asked by Justin P
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the battery drain faster when a Macbook Pro is paired with a Magic Mouse?)
Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?
- Asked by David C from Yateley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?)
Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
Is the new Magic Mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
I work on an 8 Core Mac Pro on two ACD 30"s in CS4 and FCPro and find the previous wireless mouse is too sloppy and slow to use in detailed work. But I would love this new one if it is a fast and as accurate as the wired mouse that Apple ship.
- Asked by Michael B from Sarasota
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?
- Asked by Julio C V from Barcelona
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?)
Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?
I have a MacBook Pro and want to use the magic mouse; however, I don't have any mouse software. If I buy the mouse and download, will it work?
- Asked by Judith M from Fairmont
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?)
Can I purchase and use a mac wireless keyboard and mouse to use with a macbook pro?
Basically, I want to buy the thunderbolt screen and use the keyboard/mouse combination that's great on the iMac, but I want the ability to be portable AND I want to be able to upgrade the graphics chip (which I sadly just found out I cannot upgrade on an iMac.)
- Asked by Angela W from Nelson
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I purchase and use a mac wireless keyboard and mouse to use with a macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Mac
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
Can I use 2 magic mouse devices for the same Macbook Pro? I want to have a magic mouse at home and at work but I pnly have one laptop.
- Asked by Judith T from Drummoyne
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use 2 magic mouse devices for the same Macbook Pro? I want to have a magic mouse at home and at work but I pnly have one laptop.)
- Asked about: Mac
Does the magic mouse work well with the Macbook pro while working on Aperture 3??
- Asked by Rolston M from Maple Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse work well with the Macbook pro while working on Aperture 3??)