Similar questions from the community
im playing doom3 on my Mcbook pro is this mouse good for it
- Asked by Shelia A from Cape Coral
- Flag as inappropriate (im playing doom3 on my Mcbook pro is this mouse good for it)
Is the magic mouse good for gaming?
when i play certain games for some parts of the games i have to click the right button on the mouse....there is no right button on the mouse how do i click it?
- Asked by Tanya F from Gloucester
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the magic mouse good for gaming?)
Would Magic Mouse be a good choice for toddlers that are just learning how to use a mouse and computer. If not... and suggestions.
We have a two button scroll computer mouse at home. And when i allow my 2 year old son to play educational games online all the buttons confuse him and just get in the way. i need something easier for him to use.
How good is the magic mouse's latency?
Every bluetooth mouse I have used in the past (both on OS X and Windows) had an annoyingly long latency. In other words, there's a small (but noticeable) delay between moving your mouse and seeing the cursor move, which gives the feeling that the cursor is struggling to keep up. I am wondering how good this mouse is in this respect.
- Asked by Karim L from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate (How good is the magic mouse's latency?)
Is this mouse good for gaming (description...)
Is this mouse good for gaming, like Black Ops and Battlefield BC2. Can I change the setting to one-click (one finger) right click for these kind of FPS games on Windows 7?
- Asked by Youssef E from Reservoir
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this mouse good for gaming (description...))
I HAVE ARTHRITIS, IS THIS MOUSE GOOD TO USE?
ARTHRITIS IN HANDS
- Asked by Joan J from New Paltz
- Flag as inappropriate (I HAVE ARTHRITIS, IS THIS MOUSE GOOD TO USE?)
Is this moue good for games like Minecraft???
I need a mouse that is good for minecraft, is this the mouse for me???
- Asked by Galadriel W from Nakusp
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this moue good for games like Minecraft???)
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
can I point and click or do I have to be on a surface
If I'm playing a game and need to click on one box rather than another, can I just use the magic mouse in my hand to do a "point & click" ... or does the mouse need to be on a surface?
- Asked by David C from Aghia Paraskevi
- Flag as inappropriate (can I point and click or do I have to be on a surface)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
can i use a mouse on macbook pro
- Asked by Willie K from Ontario
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a mouse on macbook pro)
Can this mouse be used to play games like World Of Warcraft?
The mighty mouse worked with WoW but the issue I had with the Mighty Mouse was when you leave your finger on the LMB (Left Mouse Button), the RMB (Right Mouse Button) wouldn't work so you HAD to take your finger off the mouse button to right click.
Does this mouse have any issues?
- Asked by Shayaan S from Mantua
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this mouse be used to play games like World Of Warcraft?)
Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?
I have a MacBook Pro and want to use the magic mouse; however, I don't have any mouse software. If I buy the mouse and download, will it work?
- Asked by Judith M from Fairmont
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?)