Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
wireless keyboard recommended battery?
Ever since I replaced the set of batteries that came with the keyboard the range seems to have decreased (even though I am replacing with new/fully charged batteries). Was wondering if there is a preferred brand/type or anyone has noticed a difference with certain types of batteries?
- Asked by Michael H from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard recommended battery?)
No answers yet
can i use the wireless keyboard to control two laptops at the same time and have them both respond to the commands?
- Asked by Eric C from La Habra Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the wireless keyboard to control two laptops at the same time and have them both respond to the commands?)
How exactly is this keyboard different from EN keyboard?
I'm using an Apple Wireless Keyboard (US) but I'm interested in using the Italian version at home. But by reading the product description and looking at the photos on the product page, I can't tell how the Italian version is different from the US version.
- Asked by Haruna K from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (How exactly is this keyboard different from EN keyboard?)
Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?
I have an English/Hebrew Apple wireless keyboard. I need to know how to toggle between the languages?
- Asked by Gary K
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?)
how to set up wireless keyboard compatible with pc
I have a ipad mini and I bought a keyboard. Is it also compatible with a HP windows 8. Can I use it for my PC? If so, how?
- Asked by Danielle W from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (how to set up wireless keyboard compatible with pc)
can i have both the wireless keyboard and a keyboard with numeric keypad installed at the same time?
I prefer using the wireless but occasionally need the numeric keypad. It seems it would be inconvenient go have to install them as needed.
- Asked by Noreen B from Clarks Summit
- Flag as inappropriate (can i have both the wireless keyboard and a keyboard with numeric keypad installed at the same time?)
does it have portuguese language on it
will I able to use this keyboard for portuguese typing.
- Asked by Ven N
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have portuguese language on it)
What's the main different between the wireless keyboard and the wireless keyboard with numeric keypad (other than the obvious)?
The keyboard with the keypad is obviously longer, but why is there such a big price difference between the two? Are there any other differences?
- Asked by Azeen N from Tarzana
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the main different between the wireless keyboard and the wireless keyboard with numeric keypad (other than the obvious)?)
What is the difference between Apple Wireless keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard British?
Are these both the same or not. If they are both the same which do you purchase for the English keyboard!!!! Both are £55 and it isn't clear or am I missing something?
- Asked by Judy F from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between Apple Wireless keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard British?)
Does it have a Thai language on key of keyboard?
I use Thai language. I wonder that the key on keyboard has Thai alphabet.
- Asked by Kitwat K from West Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have a Thai language on key of keyboard?)
If I have a computer at home with a wireless keyboard what would happen if I brought a second wireless keyboard in the room? Would the home computer start to sense the second keyboard and lose connection of the first keyboard, for even a short period of time? Thanks!
- Asked by Terry S from Kailua
- Flag as inappropriate (Two Keyboards)
can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?
I'm buying an iPad for school and i love the idea of a wireless keyboard! but i cant purchase it if i can not attach it to the iPad smart case. Do I have to get a separate case that already has a keyboard? because i love the idea of being able to attach and dettach a wireless keyboard from the iPad case. So can i attach the wireless keyboard to the iPad case?
- Asked by Angelica M from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?)
Can I type with my English keyboard that's on my laptop, and then switch to the Swedish keyboard for Swedish?
I am an American, very used to my English keyboard layout. I am moving to Sweden and will have to be communicating in Swedish as well as English. I am wondering if I can type on the Swedish keyboard with all of its keys, and then go back to the English one on my laptop. The reason I ask, is because the layout is different, and things such as the "?" question mark, and parenthesese are located in different spots, and it's hard to find them.
- Asked by Zachary G from Asheboro
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I type with my English keyboard that's on my laptop, and then switch to the Swedish keyboard for Swedish?)
how to use wireless keyboard and magic mouse at the same time in windows 7?
- Asked by Teguh W from Surabaya
- Flag as inappropriate (how to use wireless keyboard and magic mouse at the same time in windows 7?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!