Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
how do you turn on the zagg keyboard on the mini ipad
I have installed a zagg keyboard. I worked for sometime but now it will not work. Is there any standard set up I must go thru to restart the Zagg?
- Asked by Mary Lou P from Canton
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you turn on the zagg keyboard on the mini ipad)
Does it need to reconnect every time it turns off?
Some Bluetooth keyboards require re connection every time the keyboard shuts off. Does the official apple one require the same?
- Asked by Philip T from Ontario
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it need to reconnect every time it turns off?)
The key board on the I pad has auto correct features, auto capital replacement in beginning of a sentence or changing Ill to I'll.
Can this feature be turned on for the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Henry P from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate (The key board on the I pad has auto correct features, auto capital replacement in beginning of a sentence or changing Ill to I'll.)
If I have the wireless keyboard while I am reading on eBooks, can I use something on the keyboard to turn the page?
- Asked by Connie G from Montevallo
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have the wireless keyboard while I am reading on eBooks, can I use something on the keyboard to turn the page?)
Where is the _wireless_ keyboard with numeric pad? Search can't find.
Need to replace one I have. Have to turn it on/off to disconnect/reconnect constantly to get it to work properly (otherwise, stutters incomprehensibly ... type 'a' get 'aaa', etc). Developing apps. Need keypad.
- Asked by Lynne B from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the _wireless_ keyboard with numeric pad? Search can't find.)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Can I use this keyboard with my iphone?
if I can, how to send the text message from the keyboard?
- Asked by Juan Carlos R from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard with my iphone?)
is there a keyboard for the iphone?
An external keyboard, making it easier to type?
- Asked by James W from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a keyboard for the iphone?)
how do i unlock the keyboard
I was on the computer with my daughter and she hit the keyboard, and a message came up on the screen saying "Keyboard Locked", does anyone know how to unlock the keyboard?
- Asked by Shane S from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i unlock the keyboard)
No answers yet
If I have a computer at home with a wireless keyboard what would happen if I brought a second wireless keyboard in the room? Would the home computer start to sense the second keyboard and lose connection of the first keyboard, for even a short period of time? Thanks!
- Asked by Terry S from Kailua
- Flag as inappropriate (Two Keyboards)
can you use this keyboard for multitasking?
Can this keyboard can be configured to enable the multitasking bar on the ipad?
- Asked by Robert H from Drumbo
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use this keyboard for multitasking?)
I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)