Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I have a new MacBook Air. Can you connect 2 thunderbolt displays to a macbook air
- Asked by Ryan S from Manhattan Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a new MacBook Air. Can you connect 2 thunderbolt displays to a macbook air)
Can I use the apple thunderbolt display with my macbook air MC504?
I have a macbook air Mc504, can I use the apple thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Qiuyang Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the apple thunderbolt display with my macbook air MC504?)
Can I integrate a macbook air with a mini and a large screen?
I need super portability for travel, but I will need a large screen and large storage when I compose and edit. Can I inegrate the Air as a keyboard and second screen for a mini with a large screen?
- Asked by Carmen-helena T from Bloomington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I integrate a macbook air with a mini and a large screen?)
Can you daisy chain two thunderbolt displays to macbook air?
- Asked by Kevin C from Northport
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you daisy chain two thunderbolt displays to macbook air?)
Calibration of Thunderbolt display in conjunction with Macbook Pro Retina
I have a Spyder3Elite monitor calibrator and I wanted to make sure that I would be able to achieve closely matched calibration of a Thunderbolt display and a Macbook Pro Retina (15").
Can you explain any settings that should be configured on one or the other to get equivalent colour results?
Has Apple tested calibrating Thunderbolt displays with MBP Retinas using any of the Spyder calibrators (or other brands)?
We have an older 27" iMac that is nicely calibrated and we want to make sure that the MBP Retina and Thunderbolt combination will be able to achieve the same results for photo editing as the old iMac.
- Asked by Sarah O from Newtown
- Flag as inappropriate (Calibration of Thunderbolt display in conjunction with Macbook Pro Retina)
Have 11 air. Better to get Cinema Display for use with or just get refurb imac
- Asked by Wayne Z from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate (Have 11 air. Better to get Cinema Display for use with or just get refurb imac)
does it have a graphic card?
when i connect my macbook air and play games with the thunderbolt display what is the resource for the game?
- Asked by Tamir M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have a graphic card?)
I have a MacBook Pro 15" (Late 2013) and my wife has a MacBook Air (Mid 2013). Can we both use the TB display to charge/voltage differences?
If I bought a high spec Macbook Air or Pro, could I buy a normal 4k monitor and use it sort of like an iMac?
Basically, I would prefer to buy the 27" iMac 5k with retina display but obviously it costs around about an arm and a leg, so my question is... If I bought a very high spec Macbook Pro or Air could I connect that to, let's say, a 4k Samsung monitor using one of those DVI to HDMI ports and use it 'like' an iMac? Also, a friend of mine told me that if I was to use this approach, there is a mode on the mac so that I could possible close the screen of the mac and pop it in a drawer for example and still use it, by using the external Samsung monitor? So, i Guess it's sort of on a kind of standby mode, but still being used? Sorry about the constant questions, but I'm so rubbish with Apple products, I'm new to it all you see. If I was to do this, could I buy an Apple wireless keyboard and mouse and use that whilst the macbook's screen is shut, whilst I'm using the huge 4k Samsung display? I'm only asking this many questions because it is an awful lot of money to be spending on something that may or may not work. Thanks for anyone who answers this, meanwhile, I'm very confused at the minute.
Thank you, Sam.
what display(monitor) will work with new macbook?
bought the new Macbook and I want to attach it at times to a monitor of same quality. what are my choices?
- Asked by Brian B from Falls Church
- Flag as inappropriate (what display(monitor) will work with new macbook?)
Macbook air doesn't have FireWire or Etherne port.. Can I connect the MBA to display and use display ports instead?
Eg. I need to connect my MacBook air to my router via Ethernet cable... Can I use the display to create this connection? Same for FireWire?
macbook air SN C02DN73NDJDK support thunderbolt?
I Would like to purchase a thunderbolt display, but my Macbook Air is about 1.5 years old. Will it be supported?
- Asked by Anne H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook air SN C02DN73NDJDK support thunderbolt?)
If I plug headphones into the headphone jack of a MacBook Air that's connected to a Thunderbolt Display, will that silence the speakers on the TBD?