Every Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support.1 With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your coverage to two years from your Apple TV purchase date. You’ll get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about tvOS, iCloud, AirPlay and more. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone. You’ll also get global repair coverage for your Apple products through convenient service options.2
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs Apple TV and tvOS, you get a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage2
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple TV
- Included Siri Remote and power cord
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Renting and purchasing movies from the iTunes Store
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV
- Connecting to additional services such as Netflix and more
The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Apple TV is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty. See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act.
For more information, read frequently asked questions.