Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $79 service fee plus applicable tax.2
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iOS and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in repair4: Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair4: Take your iPhone to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorized technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,2 each subject to a $79 service fee plus applicable tax
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPhone. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
- At an Apple Retail Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
- OR call (800) 263-3394 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act.