Every iPod comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. AppleCare+ for iPod extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $29 service fee plus applicable tax.1
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs iPod and iTunes, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage3
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPod using a prepaid shipping box
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod to an Apple Retail Store
- Use with a Mac or PC
AppleCare+ provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPod, each subject to a $29 service fee plus applicable tax1
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud for iPod touch
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPod. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPod purchase:
- At an Apple Retail Store (inspection of iPod and proof of purchase are required)
- OR call (800) 263-3394 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act.