AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike+ extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your Apple Watch1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $89 service fee plus applicable tax.2 In addition, you'll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès extends your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Apple Watch1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $99 service fee, plus applicable tax.2 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS and many applications, Apple Watch is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.3
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage4
- Express Replacement Service so you don’t have to wait for a repair
- Carry-in repair4: Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple‑authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple Watch
- For Apple Watch, included magnetic charging cable and power adapter. For Apple Watch Edition, included magnetic charging cable, power adapter, magnetic charging dock and Lightning cable.
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,2 each subject to a service fee of $89 for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike+, or $99 for Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès, plus applicable tax.
With AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your Apple Watch, watchOS and Apple-branded Watch apps, including:
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Watch apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Apple Watch. Or buy it within 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- Visit an Apple Store (inspection of Apple Watch and proof of purchase are required)
- Or call (800) 263-3394 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act.