The RingO Holder for iPad, with its precision-engineered and patented aluminium ring, clips snugly onto your iPad and clicks easily onto any RingO mount.
RingO Holder for iPad
With its special tactile coating, the holder adds minimal additional depth to your iPad, making it comfortable to hold and ready to be mounted whenever you like. Just 4mm thicker than the original iPad, its unobtrusive design gives you full access to all the iPad's cameras, connectors and controls.
RingO Wall Mount
The discrete and stylishly designed RingO Wall Mount can be attached to any suitable wall. Once attached, your iPad hangs safely in place, seemingly floating in the air, ready for viewing films, photos, recipes or any other application. Your iPad can be freely rotated through 360 degrees, and the locking system ensures stable and secure support.
- Mount your iPad on any suitable wall
- Discrete and stylish, even when not in use
- Full access to all your iPad controls, cameras and connectors
- Easy to install
- Fully compatible with the Apple Smart Cover
- Compatible with any other RingO mount
Did you notice?The RingO Holder fits the iPad perfectly and is just 4mm thicker than the original iPad.
Apple Recommends ForDiscrete and stylish mounting of your iPad on any suitable wall.
What's in the Box?
- RingO Holder for iPad
- RingO Wall Mount
- Wall plug and screw
- Form Factor: Stand
- Material: Aluminium
- Height: Wall Mount: 1.3 in./3.3 cm; Holder: 0.7 in./1.78 cm
- Width: Wall Mount: 1.8 in./4.59 cm; Holder: 7.4 in./18.9 cm
- Weight: Wall Mount: 0.09 lb./0.04 kg; Holder: 0.24 lb./0.11 kg
- Length: Wall Mount: 1.6 in./4.01 cm; Holder: 9.7 in./24.5 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712285321085
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
8060 1043 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
It's ok. Sticks out from the wall a bit too much for my liking. As it's only held in by 1 ["nail that twists into the wall" - stup It's ok. Sticks out from the wall a bit too much for my liking. As it's only held in by 1 ["nail that twists into the wall" - stupid site won't let me use the right word as it is probably flagged as a profanity omg] this tends to work loose after a while especially if you mount / demount your iPad regularly (which you'll probably need to do for charging unless you have a cable dangling underneath). So the constant tightening of it is a bit tedious, but if you don't do it the iPad isn't held parallel to the wall it's on an angle and looks like it's drooping. For the money the holder with the extendable arm from Vogel looks better value - it's more flexible and only slightly more expensive, plus it won't come loose all the time. …
- Written by Richard P from Leeds
fit new iPad
well made, it is a little bit thick but need to be cause the wall mount. bought it for “iPad 3" and it fits perfect
- Written by Thomas M from Odder
14 of 15 people found this useful
Quality product - neat!
I actually bought the All-in-one pack, but seeing as this starter pack had no reviews, and is all part of the All-in-one, I though I actually bought the All-in-one pack, but seeing as this starter pack had no reviews, and is all part of the All-in-one, I thought I would add this here
This is quality – no wonder Apple are selling it. Nice finish, secure fit, feels solid. The cover is really thin – I just leave it on (nice for holding the iPad). The Wall mount is nice - needs a drill to fit, but they supply the fittings. It would be even better if they did one that tilted and swivelled a bit. Where do you get extra wall mounts? …
- Written by Nick E
16 of 18 people found this useful