Awidget that works with The Omni Group’s OmniFocus application.
Its development was inspired from David Allen’s Getting Things Done concept of breaking down tasks into actionable items he calls widgets. When tasks are small and actionable, the only thing you have to think about is cranking them. No more procrastinating because your mind can’t recall what things you need to do. All you have to do is KranK.
KranK helps reclaim the Dashboard as the focal point for everything you do on a computer. The Dashboard becomes your grounding point before jumping into the fray. KranK accomplishes this by showing the Dashboard at timed intervals to inquire if you are still working on a task. This helps you stay focused on what you have planned out in OmniFocus and allows you to glance at the other widgets running in the Dashboard.
KranK relies heavily on the concepts found in David Allen’s Getting Things Done. If you are new to Getting Things Done, you may want to read the book, check out forums like Merlin Mann’s 43 folders, and download OmniFocus.
Whats New in this Version
- Must have a valid copy of OmniFocus installed.
- Fixed bug if the contexts folder is selected context is not selected
- Fixed bug: when donation button is clicked, widget is not staying hidden.
- Added window timer tracking to make sure all timers are cleared on error or removal.
- Fixed bug where interface could be locked if the correct sequence of buttons are pushed.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.