A desktop widget which allows the creation of iCal events and todos in a flash, using normal language!
- Lunch tomorrow at noon
- Jogging tomorrow at 6am for 90 minutes
- Dinner w/ Susan next wed from 7pm to 11:45pm
- Day off on Thursday
- Pay taxes by 4/15!
- Fireworks on July 4th
- todo - back up source code
With “Smart Reminders”, that create one or more reminders for you based on how distant the event is from the creation date.
What’s New in this Version
- Support for durations like “for 3h”, “for 30m”, “for 2.5h”, or the super-useful “for 76.21h”
- Support for using dots as hour/min separators (“Lunch at 12.30″)
- Fixed conflict where iCal’s default alarm setting (if on) would cause unwanted alarms when using QuickCal’s alarm settings
- Using the ‘no sound’ option for alarms would create an alarm with a blank sound in iCal, vs an alarm without sound. Fixed.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.