TNG Calendar Widget
About TNG Calendar Widget
There already is a calendar widget in Apple Dashboard, but there is none with a Star Trek - Next Generation look. In order to evoke some kind of “Trekkie-Feeling” within the Dashboard I tried to adapt my calendar design to the TNG computer panels. So watch out, it’s time to change your calendar widget!
The TNG calendar widget includes all standard calendar functionality.
- Current day is shown in a different colour
- Future and past months can be displayed
- Switch back to current date at any time
- Weekday and month names available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Romanian
- Language can be changed in preferences
- Calendar weeks start with Monday or Sunday
- Six fonts selectable in preferences
- Leap years are of course taken into account
- All calendar settings are saved
- ISO 8601 week numbers
What’s New in this Version
- Code improvements
- GUI improvements in preferences
- Background issue during widget initialization
- New icon
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.