The widget shows the users input as byte, kbyte, mbyte and gbyte. There are two versions available, one for purists, the other one with background-graphics and some coloured buttons.
Whats New in this Version
- included every byte-unit that I knew of (which I found via wikipedia)
- added sliders to change the number of digits after decimal-point
- added the ability to choose the units that should be displayed
- added a preferences-section on the back
- added some other info on the back
- added an email-link on the back
- changed a lot of the sourcecode in order to do things the Dashcode-way some small cosmetic changes (not sure if this was a good ideaâ€¦) :)
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.