About Sound Reference
A widget that calculates sound wavelengths for given frequencies and temperatures. It is a perfect reference tool for an audio engineer troubleshooting phase cancellation in multi-speaker loudsystems. It is also great reference for students.
- Functional knobs and dials (can change values by turning the knobs on the console directly)
- Calculates wavelengths of given frequencies for any room temperature
- Displays the frequency of musical pitches or MIDI note values
- Displays the music note closest to the given frequency
- Calculates the speed of sound in any temperature
- Converts between both metric and imperial units
- Displays the time/cycle of each frequency
- Calculates the length of different wave phases
- Saves your settings between uses
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.