About TRIGger mini
Displays the “Complete Triangle” figure, whose segments represent the six trigonometric functions (sine, tangent, secant, cosine, cotangent, cosecant) associated with an angle.
Dragging the mouse within the TRIGger mini window changes the angle, and consequently the shape of the Complete Triangle, helping build an intuitive understanding of the behavior of the trig functions.
- Individual display toggle for each trig value
- Scaled-up image when only sine and cosine are visible
- Radian angle measure option
- “Pieces of pi” (radians as multiple of pi) angle measure option
Whats New in this Version
- Shift-drag snaps the angle to the nearest multiple of 15 degrees
- Command-click hides and shows the numerical values
- Double-click now initiates auto-spin mode
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.