About Page Capture
The Page Capture widget is the easiest and fastest way to take screenshot of web pages. No matter how long a page may be, the Page Capture widget will capture the entire page and save it to an image. Say “Good Bye!” to puzzling together multiple screenshots manually and let the Page Capture widget do all the work for you!
- Captures entire web pages no matter how long they may scroll for.
- Easy to use: type or paste a URL - hit Return or click the logo.
- Uses Safari’s powerful and fast WebKit rendering engine.
- Check for new versions by clicking the version displayed on the back.
- Automatically resize the image (default is 50%).
What’s New in this Version
- Operation can be cancelled by clicking the spinner.
- Check for new versions by clicking on the version displayed on the back.
- Multiple instances allowed (each with their saved preferences restored.
- Files named with same convention as Mac OS X’s screenshot utility.
- Improvements to how URIs are handled.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.