Widgetops Universal Google Gadget Widget
About Widgetops Universal Google Gadget Widget
With Widgetop’s Universal Google Gadget Widget you can convert and run any Google gadget to run on your desktop.
Steps to run Google Gadgets on your Desktop:
1. Put the Google Gadget Widget on your desktop.
2. Go to the Google Gadget directory and press the “Add to webpage” button then “Get the Source” button to display the src code in the text box below.
3. Copy and paste the src code contained between the speechmarks in src=”” code sections.
4. Paste the Gadget src code into the backside of our widget converter.
5. Flip the widget back over to see your Google Gadget running on your desktop.
Whats New in this Version
- Updated to support new Google API changes
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.