It is a widget entirely based on the points calculator that is provided during the course of Weight Watchers. This means it is able to do the following:
- Keep track of your daily points.
- Keep track of the points saved in the bank during a week.
- Use the points in the bank.
- Add bonus points, if you have any.
- When given the amount of calories, fats, and size of the portion, it can calculate the points.
- Keep track of the day of the week.
- Ability to personalize your widget so that the whole family has their own records.
- And, of course, is the widget capable of keeping track of all your data provided across a reboot.
Whats New in this Version
- Minor bug fixes
- Points are now rounded at .5 no longer at .1
- Added the formula for the US-program
- Points no longer drop below the printed line when added a decimal value
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.