Shows a nice thumbnail of a webpage, updated however often you like. Yoink checks the webpages text for change periodically, and only captures it if there is a significant change.
The last three captures are available for you to view, and you can see the amount of text change between them as red bars. Whilst looking at a captured webpages thumbnail, just click it to open it as a Web Archive in Safari.
- Capture webpages when they change
- Browse the latest three captures
- Red bar indicates amount of text change
- Adjustable thumbnail size
- Adjustable checking interval
- Hide and show the captures list by clicking the title
- Force an early check by clicking Next label
- Browse the full-sized capture by clicking the thumbnail
- Watch any number of webpages!
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.