Time Machine Launcher
About Time Machine Launcher
A simple widget that allows you to launch Time Machine directly from the comfort of your Dashboard. Youâ€™ll not need to have the Time Machine icon in your dock anymore! Simply open the application or the folder you want to revert back in time, and click on the Time Machine icon in your Dashboard, itâ€™s as easy as that!
- The easiest widget ever: Just click on the widget to launch Time Machine and here you are, ready to go back in time!
- Force Time Machine to backup: You can force Time Machine to backup when you want, you donâ€™t need to wait for the backup each hour.
- Turn ON and OFF Time Machine: You donâ€™t want Time Machine to backup anymore? Simply click on the cross button of the widget.
- Choose the size of the widget: You already have a lot of widgets in your Dashboard? Just choose a smaller size for the Time Machine Launcher widget! The size of your widget will be saved on your computer as well as on your .mac account automatically.
- Be aware of a new version automatically: When the widget will be updated, you will see it directly on the widget. One click and you will download the new version of the widget.
Whatâ€™s New in this Version
- You can now see the status of Time Machine (ON/OFF) simply by looking at the color of the widget: Time Machine ON = Icon in color; Time Machine OFF = Icon in Black & White
- You can also turn Time Machine ON and OFF by click on the cross at the bottom left of the widget.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.