About Delivery Status
Canâ€™ wait for your packages to arrive? Donâ€™t waste your time checking the site constantly, just open this all-in-one delivery tracker and enter your order number or tracking number. The status will update automatically for you, and even count down the days! It also works with Growl to give you pop-up message, email notifications, and more, whenever your package status changes.
If you have more than one order, just open another copy of the widget so you can keep an eye on them all at once! Click the question mark on the back of the widget for more tips, or just hold your mouse over an item in the widget for more information!
What’s New in this Version
- Favorites: you can now star the services you use most to move them to the top of the list. (Requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later.)
- Smart updating: completed deliveries update less often, and shipments arriving soon update more often.
- Smarter notifications: If you’re actively using Dashboard, you won’t get needless Push Notifications or Growl notifications anymore.
- Fixes problems with Amazon, Poste Italiane, and TNT Post Netherlands.
- DHL US has been changed to DHL Express, and supports tracking deliveries from around the world.
- Many more enhancements.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.