About F@H WUdget
The widget is divided into 5 sections and a configuration button.
- Folding@Home User Statistics.
- Folding@Home Team Statistics.
- Teammates closest to you.
- Current Work Unit Information.
- Additional Work Unit Information.
Configuration button is on the bottom right in the gray area marked with a â€º . This allows you to view only the fields you deem necessary for viewing. The client shrinks or grows depending on which check boxes are checked or not.
- The widget does not require a folding client on your machine to retrieve Folding@Home statistics.
- Update timer for remote statisics with 90 minute intervals.
- 5 minute retry timer if website is busy.
- Auto synchronize client core username and team with widget (requires Folding at home client installed)
- Many more features.
What’s New in this Version
- User defined directories on back. You can use directory shortcuts ~/Library/Folding@home.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.