About mondo dock
A widget to access your common applications and documents via the Dashboard. Just drag from the Finder, bring up Dashboard, and drop onto it to add it. You can even launch documents by dropping them on apps just like the Dock.
- Multiple saved sets of documents so you can switch between projects/tasks easily (or if you accidentally close the widget)
- Horizontal or vertical
- Change the size of the icons
- Change the background color
- Reorder icons by dragging
Whats New in this Version
- Indicator for which apps are running
- Add icon by just dropping it where you want it
- Dropping on a folder will copy item to that folder using the Finder
- Various minor UI enhancements
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.