Make remembering to take your daily medication easier then ever with a virtual pill box for your Dashboard. This pill box functions similar to that of a real life pill box, and serves as a simple reminder if you have taken your medication or not. If you forget your medication within the hour youâ€™ll get a warning. If you miss it by an entire day an alert will appear near the widget.
- Track if you have taken your medication for all 7 days of the week.
- You have the option of entering the time in which your medication is taken as a reminder.
- The widget will use the time given and automatically sets up alerts if you miss your medication within a hour or by an entire day.
- The widget automatically indicates which day of the week it currently is.
- It uses pills as visual indication if you have taken your medication or not.
- All information and settings are saved regardless if the computer is turned off or the widget has been removed.
- Features automatic alerts when new updates are available for the widget.
- We hope to add growl notification in the near future.
Whats New in this Version
- Added option to turn updates off.
- Minor bugs and known issues fixed.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.