About Server Monitor
- Unless you are a robot, it is infeasible for you to keep checking your website or server to see if it is available. Leave this tedious job to our automated service, and enjoy peace of mind!
- Multi-Protocol Support - We support ping, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SSH, SMTP, DNS, POP3, IMAP, MySQL, and any arbitrary services running on TCP/IP
- Downtime Notification to your dashboard, via email and/or SMS optionally
- Be the first to know when your website or server is in trouble! We notify via email and SMS (You must have SMS credit(s) in your account for SMS notifications)
- Global Monitoring Locations - We monitor your website & servers from a global monitoring network not just to make sure they are UP but also available to worldwide users
- Uptime & Performance Reports
- False Alarm Elimination - We employ advanced verification technology to eliminate false alarms. No more waking up at nights just to find out your website or server is running fine
- Maintenance Scheduling - You can define (one-time or recurring) maintenance windows so that we pause monitoring during those periods or simply exclude them from uptime reporting
- Free Data Migration Service - Are you using another monitoring service? We can import the uptime history into your account for free, making the switch easy and painless.
- Easy to Use - No complicated software to install; all you need is a web browser to configure your account with internet connection
Whats New in this Version
- Shows the down server(s)/website(s) in red
- Shows version number on the back of the widget
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.