Temperature Monitor Widget Edition
About Temperature Monitor Widget Edition
The Dashboard version of its “bigger brother” Temperature Monitor. It is recommended that you use Temperature Monitor first before using the widget edition to learn more about the sensor equipment of your computer. The applications are designed to give you access to all temperature sensor readings Mac OS X uses to monitor and cool your computer.
- The widget allows you to select two of your computer’s temperature sensors which should be displayed via Dashboard.
- Unlike other widgets, Temperature Monitor is capable of processing the hardware calibration data Apple stores individually into each G5-based computer. So it displays the exact readings Mac OS X internally uses for cooling control, not just an “educated guess”.
- Temperature Monitor Widget Edition is the small gratis version of the application Hardware Monitor Widget Edition. Hardware Monitor is capable of displaying “non-temperature” sensors additionally. Temperature Monitor Widget Edition is part of a software suite of 9 different monitoring applications which can be used for numerous purposes.
- Temperature Monitor Widget Edition is electronically distributed software. You can download the product free of charge.
What’s New in this Version
- Added support for new (Mid-2010) iMac computers.
- Added support for computers with Intel “Westmere class” processors, including the new (Mid-2010) Mac Pro systems.
- Added support for many additional sensors found in Intel-based Macintosh computers.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.