About Aperture BorderFX
An Aperture export plug-in that allows you to add borders to images as you export them.
- Add titles and copyright text.
- Fit image within defined dimensions, adding borders to pad image.
- Commonly used output options can be saved as a preset, for quick access.
- Various options to scale image, to fit within the border, or crop the image with the border.
- Multiple border effects to choose from.
- Add watermark to exported image.
Whats New in this Version
- Support for Snow Leopard
- Text can be placed anywhere on the image.
- Text now supports multiple fonts and colors in a single line.
- Includes both an Edit and Export version of the plugin.
- Improved user interface.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Aperture 2.1
- Reinhard Uebel
- Post Date:
- September 25, 2009
- File Size:
- Download ID:
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.