A set of plug-in filters which provide correction for hemispheric fisheye lens distortion. Fisheye-Hemi provides a more normal view of people by not distorting their faces and bodies, as it straightens vertical lines. It preserves image resolution while displaying the intended composition and framing better than other de-warping programs.
- Fisheye-Hemi supports most camera and fisheye lens combinations.
- Fisheye-Hemi 1 (Circle) works best with a lens and camera combination that covers 180 degrees horizontally across the field.
- Fisheye-Hemi 2 (Full Frame) works best with a lens and camera combination that covers 180 degrees diagonally.
- Fisheye-Hemi 3 (Cropped) works best with a lens and camera combination that covers less than 180 degrees, where fisheye distortion is mild.
- Fisheye-Hemi: It’s for people.
What’s New in this Version
- Aperture 3 support (64 and 32 bit)
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.