The Mobee Magic Feet charging station lets you stop throwing away batteries. Simply replace the conventional AA batteries in your Apple Magic Mouse, Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad with Mobee's rechargeable battery packs and recharge them wirelessly. Easy to use, Mobee Magic Feet also saves money and helps save the environment. And it even adds four USB ports to your Mac.
- Includes rechargeable battery packs for Apple Magic Mouse and Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad
- Cost effective
- Saves money while helping save the environment
- Easy to install
- Charge time from empty takes about 10 hours
- Up to six days usage on a single charge for your Magic Mouse
- Up to ten days usage on a single charge for your Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad
- Elegant aluminium design complements your Apple products
- Charges up to three devices
- Also charges other Mobee Technology devices
Did you notice?The rechargeable battery packs save money and eliminates waste.
Apple Recommends ForEasily recharge your Apple Magic Mouse and Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad.
What's in the Box?
- One battery pack (2AA size) for Apple Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad
- One battery pack for Magic Mouse
- Charging base station with four-port USB hub
- Micro-USB cable
- AC adapter (110-200V) with US, EU, UK and AU plugs
- Easy installation instructions in seven languages
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0, USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 25.1 mm/0.99 in.
- Width: 109 mm/4.29 in.
- Weight: 379.88 g
- Length: 302.3mm/11.9 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: MO4212
- UPC or EAN No.: 610563327515
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
Ratings & Reviews
Stopped working before warranty ended, tried to contact manufacturer
I purchased this product last August with an iMac, not long ago the device stopped working but when I turned it off and on again, I purchased this product last August with an iMac, not long ago the device stopped working but when I turned it off and on again, it would come back on, so I thought nothing of it, until one day it stopped working again but no matter what I did, it wouldn't turn on again. So I removed the battery component of the keyboard to see if there was a problem, and as I tried to remove it, the whole thing feel to pieces in my hands.
As the product comes with a 1 year warranty I tried contacting the manufacturer several times, with proof of purchase from the Apple website, but they haven't got back to me. Very disappointed, very costly product that has been a total waste. Expected more from products sold on Apple's site. …
- Written by Jade I from Enfield
Stylish & Does The Job
The Mobee Magic Feet Charging Station is a novel but brilliant way to do away with the constant use of batteries.
Firstly the d The Mobee Magic Feet Charging Station is a novel but brilliant way to do away with the constant use of batteries.
Firstly the design is in-keeping with Apple's high-end aluminum / white styling, which looks great with the set up I have: 27" iMac, XtremeMac soundbar and Quirky Spacebar, which means I have all I need at my finger tips.
The device itself uses magnets to charge and is simple to set up and use. The battery power is misleading, as even at full charge it only registers 56%, but bear in mind it's a different type of power and uses less to get more out of the power it does have. Simply place the Magic Mouse on the stand with the Mobee battery pack inserted and your mouse is charging.
The cables are a bit long and can ruin the aesthetics a tad, but mine are hidden from view so it's not an issue.
It pretty much does exactly what it sets out to do and is a gadget guy's dream. I've read some reviews stating battery life isn't that long, but you can constantly charge so I really can't see the issue.
Great product and a great brand with fantastic packaging. …
- Written by Ben P from Bristol
25 of 31 people found this useful