The Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III is a portable speaker system that connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly via Bluetooth. With its rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the speaker lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging.
Designed for people on the go
Designed with functionality in mind, the SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III features curved edges and a thin profile, making it easy to slip into a bag or backpack when you're on the go. A silicone button panel protects the speaker from dirt and dust, while a wrap-around metal grille adds to its durability and resists fingerprint marks. And so that you can make it your own, the SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III has optional accessory covers that let you add colour to reflect your personal style.
- Wirelessly connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Lithium-ion battery lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging
- Practical design makes it easy to take with you wherever you go
- Silicone button panel protects from dirt and dust
- Lets you broadcast music with fullness, clarity and depth
- Optional accessory covers reflect your personal style
Did you notice?The speaker's lithium-ion battery lets you share music for up to 14 hours without having to recharge.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly broadcasting music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when you're on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III
- Power adaptor
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 13.15 cm/5.18 in.
- Width: 25.6 cm/10.1 in.
- Weight: 1.37 kg
- Length: 4.8 cm/1.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 369946-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613897
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
SLIII vs SL mini.
Having both I can make an informed review. Simply the SLIII is the better of the two but not necessarily the better choice. The mi Having both I can make an informed review. Simply the SLIII is the better of the two but not necessarily the better choice. The mini has an amazing output and quality of sound for such a small speaker. This is the speaker that you want if mobility is important to you. The SLIII is bigger and easily produces a level of sound to fill a medium to large room. It is however bigger and not so great as a mobile speaker. Having played various music genres on both. The mini has more bass than the III but not by much. The III does have a greater clarity and sounds a little more balanced. Unfortunately it does seem to lose the bass on some dance tracks. Both are pricey, there is £100 difference between the two. So my advice is if mobility is your focus then get the mini, if you want an amazing bluetooth home speaker then it's the III. …
- Written by Paul R from Barnsley
88 of 92 people found this useful