It’s easy to add dramatic scrolling credits to the end of your movie.
To add scrolling credits:
- Open the Titles browser by clicking the Titles button in the iMovie toolbar.
- Drag Scrolling Credits to the end of your project timeline.
- Select the Scrolling Credits thumbnail in your project timeline. The Scrolling Credits tile appears in the Preview pane.
- Double-click the placeholder text in the Scrolling Credits tile, enter your own text, and click Done.
- To set the duration of the Scrolling Credits tile, click the small clock icon in the Scrolling Credits tile and enter the duration in the duration dialog that appears.