Every iPod comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. AppleCare+ for iPod extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a HK$228 service fee.1
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs iPod and iTunes, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage3
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod to an Apple Retail Store and other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
AppleCare+ provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPod, each subject to a HK$228 service fee1
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud for iPod touch
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch apps
AppleCare+ must be purchased within 30 days of the date you bought your new iPod. If you did not purchase AppleCare+ with your iPod, you may purchase it at an Apple Retail Store or by calling the AppleCare Contact Center. To buy AppleCare+ at an Apple Retail Store, a Specialist will first need to verify your iPod purchase date and confirm that your iPod has no pre-existing damage. Find an Apple Retail Store. To buy AppleCare+ from the AppleCare Contact Center, you will be required to verify your purchase date and run a diagnostic to confirm that your iPod has no pre-existing damage.
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For more information, read frequently asked questions.