The Speck GeoMetric case is a shapely form-fitting wrap for your iPod touch. It's made with flexible lightweight plastic that's also durable and totally protective. A raised, rubberised bezel also helps protect your screen when you place your iPod touch face down. And the glossy/matte triangular facets on the back provide a satisfying grip.
- Made with form-fit flexible plastic
- Flexes on and off easily
- Raised screen bezel and rubberised button covers
- Matte textured back and sides
- Light-weight design
Did you notice?Triangular facets on the rubbery case give your something to hang on to.
Apple Recommends ForTough and flexible protection for your iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Speck GeoMetric Case
- Form Factor : Snap On
- Material : TPU
- Mfr. Part Number : SPK-A1827
- UPC or EAN No. : 875912030328
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty in pink, and practical
The volume rocker buttons work well. The power button is almost impossible, which makes screen shots difficult without at least pa The volume rocker buttons work well. The power button is almost impossible, which makes screen shots difficult without at least partially removing the case. On the plus side, unlike some of the more industrial-strength cases, this one is a breeze to put on and quite easy to remove. It's protective enough for everyday use around the house and accommodates the loop for on-the-go. Obviously, it does not provide scratch protection of the screen but it does accommodate a film or tempered glass protector with no problem. It's even prettier in person, protects the back and corners nicely, and it keeps the back metal from getting ice cold to the touch. I'd recommend it but, again, it might not be protective enough for some users in certain situations. …
- Written by Jacqueline P from Lexington
15 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case protect the front of my screen from cracking
- Asked by Jennifer K from Olympia
- Dec 11, 2014
The iPod case isn't exactly the most trustworthy case for your device. I actually dropped my iPod ou The iPod case isn't exactly the most trustworthy case for your device. I actually dropped my iPod out of the car and it didn't crack a lot but it did crack on the corners so I wouldn't trust it for any sport related issues …
- Answered by Yaseen I from Virginia Beach
- Jan 4, 2015
what are the names of the colors this comes in
- Asked by Mary J from Winchester
- Mar 23, 2014
Grey/Black with blue buttons, and Coral/Pink with white buttons.
- Answered by Katya K from Coquitlam
- Nov 22, 2014
Is thus Compatible with the 16GB iPod?
- Asked by Michelle M from Seaforth
- Dec 5, 2013
yes, apple has recently upgraded the ipod touch 16 gig to have to same camera as the 32 and 64 and i yes, apple has recently upgraded the ipod touch 16 gig to have to same camera as the 32 and 64 and it now comes in a variety of bright colors! …
- Answered by Jason A from Emmaus
- Aug 20, 2014
What are the dimensions of this case?
- Asked by Juliet D
- May 15, 2013
it depends on what generation your ipod is. If its a 4th gen then this case is not for you but if yo it depends on what generation your ipod is. If its a 4th gen then this case is not for you but if your ipod is a 5th gen then get this case. WARNING this case is only for the 5TH GEN IPOD, NOT IPHONE …
- Answered by Umer K from Abbots Does
- Nov 8, 2013
Is there any protection on the screen of this case, to protect the screen of the ipod?
- Asked by Jessica S from Universal City
- Jun 21, 2013
There is a good amount of lay-on-the-table design with the case. If you put the iPod screen facing d There is a good amount of lay-on-the-table design with the case. If you put the iPod screen facing down, there is quite a gap between the glass and the surface/ground. …
- Answered by Jj T from Los Aneles
- Jul 5, 2013