The Tech21 Impact Mesh case is the ultimate impact-protection design, fully integrated with D3O for your iPod touch. The D3O material provides a barrier between your iPod and everyday accidents. If you should drop your iPod, the molecules within D3O lock together upon impact, absorbing the energy and dispersing it away from your iPod for an extra layer of durability.
- Fully integrated case with D3O military-grade impact-protection material
- Dotted design offers sleek and minimalistic look
- Impact Mesh encases the corners and back of the iPod touch to provide a secure fit and feel
- Full access to all ports and function buttons
- Slim design ensures full protection without the bulk
- Raised screen bezel
Did you notice?The case is made with D3O, a military-grade impact-protection material.
Apple Recommends ForEnsuring your iPod touch stays as pristine as the day you purchased it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh Case
- Form Factor : Snap On
- Material : Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number : T21-2262
- UPC or EAN No. : 5055517324496
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case allow any access to ipod touch loop lanyard?
- Asked by Muriel L
- Dec 29, 2014
unfortunately... no. sorry
- Answered by Haysam N
- Apr 8, 2015
is it dockable?
- Asked by Alvena B from Hope
- Jan 3, 2014
No it is not but still a great case.
- Answered by Micheline O from Saint-andre
- Jan 9, 2014
Does this case have a built in screen protector?
- Asked by Katherine B from Pinedale
- Dec 20, 2013
no it doesnt.
- Answered by Zackery B from Lake Elsinore
- Dec 23, 2013