Logitech Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM is a remarkably small wireless speaker that delivers unexpectedly big sound via Bluetooth for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. With a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that keeps the party going for up to 10 hours, the MINI BOOM streams music from Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices from up to 50 feet away.
For a high-quality stereo sound with wide separation, you can also wirelessly link two MINI BOOM speakers. The ultra-compact design, simple controls and crystal-clear speakerphone make MINI BOOM the perfect companion for listening to music on the go.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery plays music for up to 10 hours
- Stream music via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away
- Wirelessly connect two MINI BOOMs together via the free MINI BOOM app for widely separated stereo
- Ultra-compact design and simple controls for go-anywhere convenience
- Doubles as a speakerphone
Did you notice?You can stream audio wirelessly from up to 50 feet away.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting powerful sound via Bluetooth from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM Speaker
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Frequency Response : 130 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Type : 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features : Bluetooth
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations : 2.1
- Drivers : Two 1.5-inch full range drivers; one 3-inch by 1.5-inch passive radiator
- Power Source : Battery Power
- Height : 6.1 cm/2.4 in.
- Width : 11.1 cm/4.37 in.
- Weight : 301 g
- Length : 6.7 cm/2.64 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 984-000315
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855102577
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
UE MINI BOOM
Expand the power of the UE MINI BOOM speaker with the UE MINI BOOM app. Use the app to:
- Pair two UE MINI BOOMs together to double the sound and listen in stereo.
- Personalize your UE MINI BOOM by naming it.
- Learn more about what your UE MINI BOOM can do.
This app works exclusively with Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM. It is not compatible with the Logitech UE Mobile Boombox or any other products. …
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome little speaker
You can't beat the sound quality for the price. It's simple, lightweight and sounds fantastic. The only reason I took one star off You can't beat the sound quality for the price. It's simple, lightweight and sounds fantastic. The only reason I took one star off is because the look is a bit dated. But if you want something small and portable with great sound, go for it. …
- Written by David W from Mill Valley
8 of 9 people found this useful
Never a problem
The little speaker has plenty of power to fill a nice sized room. The battery life is also very high with a short charge time. Ove The little speaker has plenty of power to fill a nice sized room. The battery life is also very high with a short charge time. Overall extremely satisfied, and a great buy for the money. …
- Written by Blake B from Germantown
11 of 12 people found this useful
Great little portable speaker, but micro USB charge cord could be longer
I've been using the UE mini boombox for about 6 months. It's a good speaker, with good sound for its size, and seems pretty durabl I've been using the UE mini boombox for about 6 months. It's a good speaker, with good sound for its size, and seems pretty durable. The only shortcoming is that the charge cord, to me at least, is that the micro USB cord is too short. It's only about two feet long, which is long enough if you typically want it to sit and charge on your desk connected to the USB port of your computer, but it is too short to charge using the included AC plug from an outlet unless the outlet is within two feet of it. E.g. I charge mine from a power bar on the floor with the UE mini on a short end table, and find that I need a longer cord to do it. …
- Written by Marc C from BOLTON
11 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this speaker compatible w/iPod Classic?
- Asked by Miyuki G from Toronto
- Mar 7, 2014
Yes. Via the 3.5mm jack input only.
- Answered by Mark R from Bensenville
- Apr 8, 2014
How well will this work in a family with multiple devices? Can it switch easily between them? Ipod nanos, ipad mini, macbook pro, etc...
- Asked by Virginia B from Charlottesville
- Jun 27, 2014
is this speaker compatible with macbook pro
- Asked by Karla K from Urbandale
- Apr 15, 2014
Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only i Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only in Mono, not in true Stereo. Logitech, in their infinite wisdom released an app to pair them in Stereo but only for iOS and Android, not for Mac OS X or Windows. Their response is the speakers were designed for Mobile Devices. Hello…my Macbook Pro is a mobile device. I am so not happy with Logitech right now. Lame. …
- Answered by Dan H from Clinton Township
- Nov 11, 2014
How to pair with ipad bluetooth
- Asked by Sherilyn W from Earleton
- Nov 16, 2014
Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your iPad is turned on. Then hold down the Bluetooth button on Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your iPad is turned on. Then hold down the Bluetooth button on top of your UE Mini Boom for 5 seconds. You should then see the speaker show up on your iPad. Click on it to pair. …
- Answered by Kristin S from Greenwith
- Dec 13, 2014
does it come with a remote control?
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Centreville
- Nov 22, 2014
No, however there are volume controls on the top of the speaker.
- Answered by Kristin S from Greenwith
- Dec 13, 2014
Is it compatible with iPad Air? I know it doesn't say so but perhaps they forgot to update?
- Asked by Janissa R from Brooklyn
- Jul 16, 2014
Absolutely - the iPad Air comes with a bluetooth connection so will be able to play through that. Or Absolutely - the iPad Air comes with a bluetooth connection so will be able to play through that. Or you could use a 3.5m jack to jack cable to manually wire it. Bluetooth is easier and cheaper :) …
- Answered by Matt N
- Nov 29, 2014